Samstag, 29. Januar 2011

SCREW TV Vol.5

(© all images by the Artist. All Rights Reserved)

Am 28.01.2011 wurde über musicJAPANplus das SCREW TV Vol.5 ausgestrahlt.


Line up:

Vocal: Byo


 Guitar: Kazuki





Guitar: Manabu




 Bass: Rui




 Drums: Jin





Die Übersetzung ist wieder von musiJapanplus.


Der erste Teil war von 

Rui: This is SCREW TV SHOW Vol.5 Yoroshiku! Before we start with the program here is the introduction!

Rui: Please follow @ and don't forget Please take part in the program!

Rui: This time, I am the personality of SCREW TV SHOW Vol.5 Let's start with the introduction!

Byo: I'm the vocalist, Byo!

K:Byo is unusually cheerful!

Kazuki: I'm Kazuki on guitar, Yoroshiku!

M: I'M Manabu, guitar. Yoroshiku! Jin: I'm Jin on drums. Yoroshiku!

Okay, so now that we've got that out of the way, today's show is "2011 - In One Shot".

Rui: Everyone, what kind of things do you want to do, or try doing this year? So basically, let's ask what everyone's aspirations are.

Rui: Starting with Byo!

Byo: I'll give my best! Rui: Private thing, too. Kazuki:We hope to do this with energy! Jin: I want everyone to get addicted to SCREW.

Rui: Private....I want to make a cafe! Rui: And with those feelings, SCREW will work really hard all year this year too.

Rui: We'll do lot's of projects this time too, so expect a lot

Rui: Moreover, as is typical of the extra volume segment, it's become a 「Band member」and 「What I want You to Say」 kind of thing!

Rui: That being the case, it'll be a perfect 「No One Knows Who Gets What」 system.

Manabu: I'm so happy that they are watching

Rui: her name is Rena-san and the situation involves Manabu.

Rui: Scenario: Manabu and I are going out. (...let's go steady! lol)And as it's Manabu's birthday, we've spent the day together.

Rui: That day, the two of us, in the middle of enjoying ourselves, my cell phone rings. At that time...

Rui: What I Want You to Say: "Don't pick up. For today, you should only be thinking about me..."

Kazuki: This is something that she wants to hear from you? Rui: Your face is all red!

Rui: Your face is all red!

Adressed to:Kazuki Scenario: Kazuki and I are in the same class, and we often hang out together.

One day, I'm alone working on some committee stuff after school.Suddenly, the classroom door opens... "Who's that I wonder??"

I think and look towards the door. And there is Kazuki! After that, still in the classroom, in the middle of talking his face turns serious.

What I Want You To Say: 「It seems I like you, Chiaki...so become mine.」

Moooooeeee!!! Kazuki: IS this OK? Is this project really Okay?? This is really embarrassing! You guys should be ready!

Contributor's name:Chero Addressed to:Everyone! Scenario: (It's a bit late but...) January 3rd was my birthday.

Want I Want You to Say: Just a normal "Happy Birthday!" and a simple comment please!

Jin: Happy Birthday! My birthday is in April. See you! Kazuki: What was that???

Rui: I didn't celebrate at all. Manabu:OK, Rui. Happy Birthday. I hope to spend a good year with these 5 members.

Kazuki: This is something we should say. Manabu: Really, happy birthday, I would like to spend time with you again.

Kazuki: Happy birthday! I want you to be a woman that shines no matter how old you are. Rui: At last Byo! Byo: Jo, Happy Birthday!

Rui: Contributor's name:Hitoe For:Kazuki Scenario: "I want Kazuki to remember my face!", I go to SCREWs concerts and instore events.

Rui: After a while of regularly and repeatedly attending events, Kazuki begins to recognise me. Then one day I encounter Kazuki!

Rui: "Wouldn't it be nice to talk with him in private" I think anxiously and as if Kazuki notices, we strike up a conversation.

Rui: We exchange numberswe manage to meet more often and have a reciprocal relationship but of course, love between a fan and a band member

Rui: Taboo! And then, another day, on the way home from dinner one night. Walking next to me, he suddenly embraces me tightly

Kazuki:"Crap...I...I can't hold back anymore! Hitoe, I love you!" With all my heart! Kazuki: From the heart! Jin: See you next week~!!

Rui: that was hot! At last, next is Byo!!

Contributor's name:Manami Addressed to:Byo Scenario: Byou and I are childhood friends from elementary school, as well as neighbours.

But for various reasons, I have to move and I never got the chance to convey my feelings to him.

10 years later, a friend lures me into a CD shop and shows me a SCREW poster.Somehow, my friend is a SCREW fan and together we go to see the band. Thus, I manage to meet Byo again at the concert.

After that we meet numerous times and one day, at a café, in the midst of reminiscing old times...

Byo:"The truth is, I've always loved you, since way back in those days." Fooouuuu!!!! Kazuki: Please, someone! This should be censored!

Jin: This is getting me hot! Rui: The next one gets me the most!

Rui: For Manabu, Situation: Say this as a couple. Also, use judgement. (laugh)

Manabu: "I can't stand it, i don't want to leave your side. Would you let me be your dog, minami?"

Rui: Is going to become a dog apparently! Manabu saying "make me your dog!" is a big mistake!

Rui: Okay, next is Jin. Byo: Yay!

Rui: From yatti, to Jin. Situation- I love jin so much i watched you the entire live!

Rui: because of SCREW's lives, i become happier. each day my feelings for jin get stronger…

Rui: one day, if there was a chance, i'd like to meet jin in the music room. i'll bring up courage and tell jin, "I love you jin!"

Rui: Jin - "Yattii! I always loved you! I want you to be by my side!"

Jin: Well, the love confession ends here *holds up the hash tag sign* Rui: were waiting!! Rui: this one is another one for Kazuki!

Jin: This is a little shaming penalty.

Rui: From Liv,to Kazuki. Situation: I follow my dream and have moved to Tokyo. on my birthday,on a playform waiting for the train.

Rui: "I wonder if there will be anything good to happen today.." "It'd be nice if today i could meet kazuki out of no where!"

Rui: and as I was thinking that... but who, kazuki! was on the same platform! As I stood up, Kazuki looked at me and smiled

Kazuki:"I was waiting for you." with hashtag! Ok, I will read next the one. Addressed to Rui!

Its not really a situation but, I remembered about the last show, when Rui talked about Kuroshitsuji,Please, be Sebastian!! (laugh)

Sebastians phrases, are my favorite! Instead of Ciel, when you come and save a young lady what you would do…

Kazuki: Sebastiiiiiaaaaaaaan!!! Fuuuooouuu!!! Byo: Well, I'll be waiting for your complaints on Twitter (laugh)

Rui: Is this okay?!? Kazuki: Oh, one thing! Kuroshitsuji is a Japanese comic. Rui: This is a really deep corner.. (laugh)

Kazuki: We would like to skip next time.

Rui: This time we have a part called "SCREW INSPIRATION" you can probablyget what it is by the title.

Rui: For this part, the person who picks the theme has to draw an illustration. OF course they wont show this to anyone!

Rui: We have one more categories prepared, though!

Rui: Then when it is finished, the other members will see it and will try to get what it is...

Rui For example, from this box if I pull "rabbit" then i would draw an illustratoon for a"rabbit"where none of the other members could see.

Then,once I finish I would show it.Looking at the illustration, the other four would say things like "DOG!" "BEAR!"until they get it right

Rui: Who has confidence in their illustration! Rui: Byo, Kazuki and Manabu are catastrophic. If the three of them win....

Rui; Okay, so we'll pick who goes, but do you get it? In the lot there is a pink one, the idiot who picks this one gets to pick the theme...

Rui: ... and draw the illustration.

Rui: Shall we pull! First round!!! And.... go! Jin: It's me! KAzuki: We can't look!!! Rui: Who thought of this theme???

Kazuki: Did anyone haverice cake? Manabu: I am still in a New Year's mood. I had one today. There are about 100 of them.

Manabu: My family sends it. Right, Mom? She's not watching, though (laughs)

Jin: Don't forget the "#"! Manabu: Don't use 2 byte characters! Use 1 byte character! Rui: I've done it! I'll pull it out!!

Kazuki: Keiko?? Rui: These are too hard! MAnabu: Are you guys tweeting??

Rui: Can you see? Do you get it!? Drawing within this time limit is difficult!! Kazuki: I know!!! Maybe....

Manaby: Who it is? Byou: Who's that? Someone you know?Rui: The one who's holding up his hand!Kazuki: This one(at Manabu)Rui: Thats right!!

Rui: the one who was wearing glasses at the beginning of the program.. Rui: It was Manabu...

Manabu: Anyways, I think there are too little hair (laughs) Rui: no way can you draw something good in this time!

Kazuki: Also the eyebrow is big. Manabu: But it was easy to guess!

Jin: Those who're watchng this too, please try to find the answer (Twitter ) Rui: For those people watching, if you answer with the # tag

Rui: Round two's idiot has been decided! It's Byo. Manabu: Please choose! Rui: Did you remember it?

Jin: Byou-chan, do your best, please tweet! I'll wait 24 hours. Rui: How many mochi did you eat?

MAnabu: I've only been eating rice cakes for the past month

Kazuki: 500!? Rui: Please eat meat, too!!! Manabu: I eat meat. Jin: Well then, everyone please send meat to Manabu-kun on ...

Kazuki: There was meat, wasn't there? Manabu: Yeah, there was at our office. Is there a tweet about "meat"?

Rui:I wonder if there is meat on twitter.Manabu:It would be funny if there are tweets saying "meat".Rui: Okay,we'll just wait for meat then

Rui: When I saw the theme, I thought "oh no!" this really has to be drawn Byo: Done!

Manabu: I don't know who it is. Rui: for those who know the answer, reply with the # tag! Jin: I think I know! Isn't it tasty?

Rui: This, is a person, right? (laugh) Kazuki: Is this....that....someone famous? Anyone?? Rui: I have no idea. Jin: Chawan?

Jin: *looking at twitter* I haven't seen anyone with the correct answer yet~ Rui: Do you all get it??

Rui: if you go by groups, what group is it in? Byo: The type is this!

Kazuki: I know! Perfectly! Rui: I might have gotten it too. Okay, then Jin! Tell us the correct answer. Jin: It's SCREW's Rui-kun!

Kazuki: What!? Rui?

Byo: Correct! Jin: Send your "congratulations" messages to Jin! Rui: At first, this (hat) and i thought me Kazuki: Byo, you are good!

Byo: Okay, lets go to the next Rui: It's better if everyone wins, I think, right?? Rui: Okay, so three more. Do you get it? Manabu: Me!

Jin: Well, what is Manabu going to draw? Send your predictions! *on twitter* MAnabu: I'm really nervous...

Jin:I've never seen Manabu's drawings. Rui: Before, when using the twitter app we got santa clause drawn.

Manabu is the only person who doesn't have that Byo bytes Jin's head and also Kazuki did.

Rui: Byo, Kazuki, Rui's drawings are terrbile! everyone in the world let them know! Manabu: Crap! I am good! I am finished 60, 90%

Rui: A little bit more?

Manabu: Crap! This is getting worse! I draw the body and it's getting really bad. Jin: Are you finished yet? Manabu: Done, look at this!

Rui: The members haven't seen this yet, but for those watching, answer with

Byo: Okay, my turn? The answer is me!? Jin: It kinda looks like you! Kazuki: Try it! (to Manabu)

Rui: Theres someone in the band who moves liek this. In private we see it a lot

Kazuki: Try it! (to Manabu) Rui: From Jin, how is it? Jin: It's really simple to convey. Rui: Is there someone who knows the answer?

Manabu: This is Mario. Kazuki: Great, you are really good! Manabu: Okay there are 2 left.

Rui: In two minutes its one! Done! Rui: it's the leaders turn! Kazuki: I will, I got it! Rui: Okay? Kazuki: And this is....

Rui: On a scale, how many stars would you give it? Kazuki: Well, this is 3 stars.

Jin: Among those who're watching, some got the correct answer.

Jin: Please send your messages of love to Kazuki! (on twitter) Rui: A love message to Kazuki!

Jin: No matter what you say, everyone's got mad artistic skills.Rui: Before, in December we put up photos.

Rui: After that a fan gave me a DS game for drawing.

Rui: Out of all the members in the band i have most artistic ability Jin: Even if I draw, it won't be very funny. Manabu: Why are you mad?

Rui: This is it. Three people have drawn but, for this one use the and tell us how many points you'd give the drawing.

Jin: The best is 100 points. Kazuki: This is better than I thought! I sweat while I was drawing.

Rui: With that, Kazukis drawing in 3,2,1, Jin: Oh I know what this is! Manabu: Oh. This is .....Yes, I know.

Jin: Those who're watching and know what it is, let us know over here~ Rui: Thats precise! Even the little parts!

Rui: its pretty easy to understand~

Rui:though its easy to get it took about 10 seconds before gettin it! Manabu:I'm worried about how to choose Jin:I want this on a keyholder!

Rui: the answer to this drawing is? Everyone: Kazuki~ Manabu: This looks like Kitaro at first sight Byo: You're so good.

Jin: That's a really nice face~



Da Twitter überlastet war, wurde der Rest der Übersetzung bei getwittert.



Rui: An artist is difficult! Manabu: No one can draw this. Rui: well the one who got rice bowl was me though

Rui: sorry for a lot of omitted mispellings

Manabu: This is fun. Kazuki: Yeah, we can do this for an hour.Rui: With this, Jin is last. Manabu: Jin's good so he might need more time.

Jin: Done! Rui: That was fast - that's our artist! Jin: Yep, here it is! Do you know what it is?

Rui: Like earlier when you were outside of the booth and we could hear you laughing

Jin: Isn't it funny? Rui: As for a corner, its like we did it like we hadto do it. Let's do it again!

Jin: This is tough~! *looking at the problem* Kazuki: Jin, Jin! You're showing it! Rui: the level of difficulty is high this time?

Rui: You say that but you drew it so fast! Kazuki: Jin-kun you are showing it! Watch out! (laughs)

Rui: But you know, we don't really have a chance to draw things. It's a good opportunity

Byo: Did you all get better at drawing? Manabu:This is a great chance. Rui: The drawings you do at instores.. Byo:It's usually bad Jin:S'ok!

Rui: It's this! Jin: This, do you know what it is? Rui: There's laughing on the other side of the booth!

Rui: This is good! Kazuki: Isn't this Jin chan? Byo: this, whats this again, this

Jin: This one is famous around the world I think. Jin: If you know, raise your hand! Manabu: It's the yellow one! Kazuki: Yellow?

Rui: Do you get what this is? Rui: Is there someone watching who gets it? Jin: Among those who're watching, who's got the answer?

Manabu:Is this Bato? Byo: Does this character have a name?Rui: It has a name like "SCREWs Manabu" or something Kazuki:Like Manabu and Keiko?

Rui: This is amazing! Jin is the best! Byo: With getting the characteristics Kazuki: Where is the mouth?

Jin: I guess the mouth starts here, this is the bib...Byo: how old? Jin: I guess I'm an elementary school student, hmm... this here is. err.

Rui: Well each of us drew a picture. Lets end it here, i guess. Me, I don't really talk with a loud voice but, my throat hurts (laugh)

Rui: Yellow Jin has a bunch of answers, Twitter Rui: This is amusing. Manabu: This is fun.

Rui: Do you have any feeling about this corner? Kazuki: This was fun. This is the most fun time in my life.

Kazuki: Next time we do this, the host should think of a theme. Rui: Oh, that's nice Kazuki: But he can't participate in it(laughs)

Rui: Well this drawing is for Manabu

Rui: The corners are sort of embarrassing, but it'd be nice to do them again, eh. Manabu: Don't ask for too difficult things (laughs)

Rui: Peole watching probably can't tell, but I'm sweating oddly

Manabu: What is the delusion? Really? Kazuki: But this is that...the winners of the quiz!

Rui: yeah thats right, those really hard ones they were able to get

Manabu: These projects were fun. We want lots of feedback from you! Jin: The picture from earlier - I turned it into Manabu.

Rui: You'd be in it too! And next months airing will be 2/25 (fri) at 9pm~. with an opening. and the personality will be...

Rui:Which one is manabu!? Rui:okay, the end soon. itd be nice to do another SCREW TV in this sort of carefree fashion Jin:We'll be waiting!

Rui: Well everyone has done it right? Besides for one person. Wait for it!! Byo!

Byo: I'll do my best. Rui: Wow, low hype! Rui: the difference in temp! (laugh)

Jin: Are you sleepy already? Rui: It's still 10pm (laugh) I've already done it, so next is you. Byou: I thought it would be alright.

Byo: Manabu's is in July Rui: For january birhtday you made me do it, so febuary will be rice bowl time! Byo: I know, I'll do it!

Byo: Thats right, the neck part is big right? Jin: I'm shocked, maybe talk about clothes (laugh)

Rui: Well then, see you at the next All members: Bye bye!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen