Montag, 9. Mai 2011

Alice Nine no ArigaTora vom 9.Mai.2011

(© by the Artist. All Rights Reserved)


Am 9.Mai.2011 fand wieder das Boardcast ArigaTora statt.


MC: Tora - Gitarrist von Alice9
Guest: Saga - Bassist von Alice9


Zusammenfassung wieder von dear_numbers


Tora: Today once again this guy is with me... / Saga: Popopopooon! I'm Saga

Tora and Saga say they're really into the game "Winning Eleven" (a soccer game)

Tora said he also plays online and saw someone with "GEMINI" in their user ID who's really strong and wonder if it might be a fan.

After BLUE FLAME, Tora talked about the events for the release of the single. Then they took questions from fans.

Q: What kind of food do you eat so you don't get fat?

Tora: Out of all the members I'm the one who takes on weight the easiest.

Saga: I'm jealous of Hiroto. He can't take on weight. / Tora: When we go on tour he loses weight.

They said Hiroto is probably the one who cooks the most/best.

Saga talked about the time he slept at Hiroto's place and Hiroto made him spaghetti.

Q2. When you take a bath, where do you start washing yourself?

Saga: I don't even know myself... when I think of my favorite artists... I don't wanna think about where they start washing themselves.

Tora: I guess it's creepy but maybe they were nervous. So where do you start washing yourself?

Saga: From the nipples. / Tora: No, for real.

Saga: Nao's nipples, you know..... they're like a girls. He kinda has boobs.

Tora: Poor Nao.

Saga said it's the last time he comes on ArigaTORA. Then Tora asked him who he should invite next.

Tora said they got a lot of emails in english and Tora tried to make him read it. That one was from Spain. Saga couldn't read it.

Saga: Send me a translator please!

That means, please send emails in Japanese if you can. They don't speak English.

And it's over for this week.


Alice Nine - Blue Flame PV von Azshannar

Links:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen